The decline in the cryptocurrency market continues without signs of slowing down. Bitcoin has fallen below $21k, bringing total liquidations in the last 24 hours to about $1.24 billion.
- The bloodbath in the cryptocurrency market continues and does not seem to show any signs of slowing down.
- At the time of this writing, BTC is trading at around $21,900, down 15.6% on the day.
- A whopping $1.24 billion has been liquidated across the market in the past 24 hours, according to the data. data from Coinglass.
- Most of this comes from over $600 million in bitcoin. Ethereum is in second place with just under $480 million at the time of this writing.
- Ethereum also briefly fell below $1.1k but managed to bounce back to where it currently trades just below $1.2k.
- The largest single liquidation order was placed on BitMEX, an XBTUSD perpetual contract with a par value of over $4.4 million.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Sign up and get $100 free and 10% off Binance Futures fees for the first month. (terms).
sign up and enter the code POTATO50 to get up to $7,000 on your deposits.
Credit : cryptopotato.com