Bitcoin Soars Over $25K, MEXC (MX) Rockets To All-Time High in 2023
PRESS RELEASE. As Bitcoin rapidly approaches a new 2023 high, MX has become the leader in exchangeable tokens with A 7-day increase 32%.
The price of bitcoin, which rose by more than $25,000, caused a stir in the cryptocurrency market. As investors flock to take advantage of rising prices, trading volume on the top exchanges has increased significantly.
As one of the leading exchanges, Mexico announced that its futures business made a significant breakthrough, with average daily trading volume up 1,200%.
- BTC recently traded at around $25,247, up 16.61% in 7 days. Bitcoin last traded over $25,000 in June 2022.
- Over the past two months, MEXC Coin (MX) has surged upwards, gaining 81.82% to hit a 7-month high of $1.44 on February 16th.
- MX is currently trading at $1.21 with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,954,282.
WHAT POWERS MX RALLY?
- As of September 2022 Mexico has exceeded 10 million users, and the platform’s cryptocurrency liquidity has already taken first place in the world. MEXC’s high liquidity rating is expected to drive up the price of MX as it boosts investor confidence in its ability to manage risk and ensure market stability.
- MEXC’s commitment to “User First, MEXC Changes for You” has earned recognition as one of the Top 10 Most Popular Cryptocurrency Services from cloudflare. The rating is widely considered to be the definitive report on corporate influence around the world, and has also boosted market acceptance for MEXC and led to a surge in MX prices.
- MEXC Launchpad provides MX holders with a great opportunity to receive airdrops during their first listings. The platform recently unveiled its latest Launchpad project, DeHeroGame, which pioneers GameFi 2.0 and uses NFT TCG technology. This launch created a high demand for MX staking.
“We never stopped focusing on our customers, despite the ups and downs of the overall market,” said Andrew Weiner, vice president of Mexico. “An important part of supporting our clients is giving them the confidence to trade, which is why we have reduced our trading fees to the lowest levels in the market.”
MEXC recently announced a review of trading fees on its platform. The new fee structure includes a 0% maker fee and a 0.03% taker fee for futures trades. The maker fee for spots is also 0% and the taker fee is 0.1%.
On average, cryptocurrency trading platforms charge fees ranging from 0.02% to 0.06%. After this rate adjustment, MEXC became the platform with the lowest trading fees in the entire industry. Without a doubt, such competitive prices are very attractive to most cryptocurrency users.
This is a press release. Readers should exercise due diligence before taking any action related to the advertised company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damages or losses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Credit : news.bitcoin.com